A fine Georgian mansion house, situated in a slightly elevated south facing position, with far reaching views over the Howe of Fife and the Lomond Hills beyond.
The property was built in 1803 and was very sympathetically enlarged in 1896 to provide better proportioned reception rooms and bedrooms. In 1997, the current owners refurbished the house, whilst still retaining all the original Georgian and Victorian features.
The house is set in its own private grounds, including a delightful sheltered walled garden and paddocks. Stabling and outbuildings. Impressive converted barn offering superb facilities for entertaining or for light business use.
The local village of Auchtermuchty is a mile away, St Andrews 20 minutes and Edinburgh 45 minutes drive away.